Middlewood - Spring 2008 Meet...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
Have a great one folks, shame I can't make it - ah well another time for that haggis cook-off :D

Shame ......OH well there is always next time.:D I was really looking forward to breakfast of haggis ,black pudding and other various food stuffs from around our isles.

See you soon mate.

Greg

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
Have a good one folks.

Debs and I are heading North for one of Patrick's courses so can't be with you.

Hope you've got some big tarps for the weather though. :umbrella:

Hope you have a good course. :D Hopefully you will be able to make the next ;)

Right that leaves a space for a story teller.......who is going to tell us all a fire side story.....with actions and voices.........looks around hopefully as I am just a big kid who loves story telling. :p :p :p :p :p

Greg

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Gary and Andy - hope you chaps have a great time on the course :)

I'm getting a bit giddy now :D My essentials are packed apart from food, it's just a case of me clearing the car of its usual crap and loading up.

Can I please remind everyone to bring the correct change ;)

I will be collecting fee's on Saturday at the swap shop so if you leave before then please see me before and if you arrive later than that please see me after.

Ta

LazySod

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 18, 2007
Oldham
Im looking forward to this again, even if it is just for a day visit, though as it gets closer im sorely tempted to chuck a tent in the boot and stop Sat night.

"I'll make tea tonight love, you put your feet up"

(Plot hatched).

Oh and i tapped my first Birch last weekend (just for a taste, which amazed my son), will any Birch tapping be going on at the meet?

peds8045

Sep 4, 2005
Telford, Shropshire
:( Apologies.....Matt, thanks for organising this weekend, which i am certain will be a success, Alas, i must pull out owing to a last minute family issue. I hope you all have a great time and i look forward to seeing the photo's on here after the event.

Singeblister, i will get round to showing you my knife at the next one...or if it occurs first, the Bushmoot in August?

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Ok, so whereabouts are we going to be centering ourselves given that there is another group in the area?

Chris

PS - I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
do your best mate got a bottle of glogg that needs sharing :beerchug:

Plan may change again! I wrote that as soon as I got home to a mysteriously empty house. Wife eventually came home and she has been throwing up all day and went to the Docs to get sorted out. I'm hoping she will be OK for the weekend, but it's pretty fair to assume that if I don't turn up it is because my wife is still unwell. I'm hoping she will be OK and that I can get along as I have been looking forward to this meet for too long, but I suppose family should come first! :rolleyes:

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
Looking forward to seeing some familier faces as well as some new ones.

I've seen the site map with all the numbers on it. Which numbered area are we using?

Anyone passing Leeds and has a space for a passenger? I'm happy to contribute to petrol costs. Otherwise I'll embark on the Great Adventure that is public transport. :)

See you all there.
Stu

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
Hi Spam,

Hope your missus gets better quickly.

If you organise another Wharncliffe meet we will come to you. :D

Stu
"Singing in the Rain..."

corr

Tenderfoot
Oct 22, 2006
crewe, cheshire
well im packt and off to get food on my way so i will be there for like 11 -11:30 see you all there
and thos that cant mack it hop to see you next time :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE