Micro Stove challenge?

Scots_Charles_River

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 12, 2006
paddling a loch
www.flickr.com
Now that the days are getting cooler, howabout a challenge ?

A cooler day needs a brew so howabout a challenge to see
who can cobble/bodge/build/design a micro stove/burner to
be all contained in a std size, mug size container. Any fuel.

Bonus pts for the lightest and fastest at brewing a cuppa.

Right..time to get to the workshop tomorrow....now where's that scrap titanium..

Nick

oops56

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 14, 2005
proctor vt.
O K its been done the altoids has a small shoe polis can with a tiki wick in it burns 8 to 10 min. on 1/2 oz. fuel it will boil 20 oz. water the pot stand come out lay flat in can and cover goes on fits in cup.The one on the right is a small like a big trangia burner it all fits cup also or both at the same time

Here one that real small a lipstick stove it burn 3 min. but cup water tem. gets to 140F. working on it still trying get more burn time

Scots_Charles_River

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 12, 2006
paddling a loch
www.flickr.com
O K its been done the altoids has a small shoe polis can with a tiki wick in it burns 8 to 10 min. on 1/2 oz. fuel it will boil 20 oz. water the pot stand come out lay flat in can and cover goes on fits in cup.The one on the right is a small like a big trangia burner it all fits cup also or both at the same time

Here one that real small a lipstick stove it burn 3 min. but cup water tem. gets to 140F. working on it still trying get more burn time

If only you had waited till the end of the comp to enter/describe your stove, kinda spoils the fun now.:eek:

Nick

oops56

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 14, 2005
proctor vt.
Well i did not know that you had to wait to do it i thought now.That being said i got more so hang in here.

oops56

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 14, 2005
proctor vt.
O K i put all my eggs in one basket [still got more] If you like to see one in action name it.
back row 1 to 6
front row 1 to 11

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE