Micro Paddle Adventure in Reading

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar
Mar 6, 2020
Hemel Hempstead
Today I went on my first lockdown micro adventure (which are replacing a proper adventure, which is a bit fiddly at the moment).

Put my kayak on the car and drove it on the motorway (a first for me) to the Thames in east Reading.

I paddled, ate a little picnic, saw loads of birds, and chatted to other paddlers.

It is pretty tame, but it was quite a lot for me as I am only just strong enough to lift the boat on the car. So I am feeling pretty pleased with myself.

The Thames Valley business park is a good place to paddle, free parking 1030 to 1630, and plenty of water before you meet a lock.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
I doubt that you will forget this trip for a long time. Good for you. What I call home-made fun.
Lifting the boat will get easier with repetition. The conversation and camaraderie must be a relief.
Repeat. Again and again. Be a regular on that piece of water.

Reactions: Allison McKenzie

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.