Michael Vagnino Carbon Fibre Zip Slip (As new)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Michael Vagnino Carbon Fibre Zip Slip (As new)

I received this knife from Heinnes Haynes this week. It is a fantastic knife ((Non Locking - Uk Legal). I'm not going to bore you with the details as there is an excellent thread that discusses the knife in detail.
Unfortunately I have to pay for my season ticket this week so I am looking to try and cover that. I would not be selling this if the mighty Southampton had not made it into the premiership this year!

I have not used the knife at all so it is in exactly the same condition as I received it in. I can include the bill from Heinnes Haynes if needed.

The thread can been seen below along with another link detailing the knife.

http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?148730-Vagnino-slip-joints

http://www.heinnie.com/-Custom-Knives/Michael-Vagnino-Knives/ZipSlip-Carbon-Fibre/p-104-1130-8443/

Sorry about the quality of my pictures, very old camera i'm afraid!

1st person to post 'i'll take it' followed by PM gets it. The knife will also be advertised elsewhere.

STRICTLY OVER 18'S ONLY!!!!

I would like 190, NOW 180, NOW 175 pounds including RMSD and fees.

Thanks for looking!

Picture137.jpg

Picture136.jpg

Picture138.jpg

Picture140.jpg

Last edited:

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
Distance selling rules mate - surely you have 14(?) days to return it for a refund. Heinnies are reasonable guys, in my experience.

HTH

Rat

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Hi Rat,

Thanks for the advice! Im not sure where I woukd stand on returning the knife when there is nothing wrong with it? Im not really sure how it works! I might look into it!

It really is a great knife, unfortunatly it is an expensive month!

Thanks again

Griffo

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
There doesn't need to be anything wrong with it. The law gives protection to consumers who do not have the chance to examine goods at the time of purchase, such as online buying. These "distance selling rules" are, very briefly:
When selling to consumers online or using distance-selling methods customers have the right to change their minds and ... return the goods. This period of time is known as the cooling-off period during which they have an unconditional right to cancel.

In the case of goods, the cooling-off period normally ends seven working days after the day the goods are received.
Consumers must inform (the seller) in writing - by letter, fax or email - of their decision to cancel.

Google "distance selling rules" for more info.

But I would certainly contact Heinnies ASAP and see if they will accept a return. I've always found them to be reasonable guys.

HTH

Rat

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Hi Matt,

I tried to reply to your pm but I think your in box is full!
Thanks for all your help. Think I've left it a bit too long tho!

Griffo

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
From Heinnie's website terms and conditions:

16 Day Moneyback Guarantee We want you to be totally satisfied with every purchase you make from Heinnie Haynes. It is our aim to offer you value and quality. So if, for any reason, you are not completely happy with your purchase, simply return it within 16 days of delivery, unused in its original packaging together with the receipt. We'll exchange it or offer you a full refund and that's guaranteed! If you decide within 16 days that you would like to return an item purchased from this website, you can return it to us.

HTH

Rat

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE