Micarta bushtool

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
Just finished this natural micarta bushtool with brass loveless bolts and leather belt sheath.
3.2mm thick 52100 high carbon steel 58rc sharp spine and zero scandi ground to a razor edge.
£185 all in , £10 extra overseas.

Last edited:

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Very nice. I like the pommel detail. Always good to see something that tries and succeeds in being a little different.

Good luck with sale.

K

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I can attest to these tools standing the worst of conditions. Bargain for a tool that will last.

JFW

Settler
Mar 11, 2004
Clackmannanshire
That a cracking looking piece there Rob. Having owned and used one of your bushtools for a number of years now i can vouch for the quality and usefulness of these. Someone must have a birthday coming up, go on and treat yourself.
cheers
Jfw

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
This has been for sale for ages, making me think that the bushtool bubble has burst !!!
These used to be snapped up straight away.

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
That's a real shame if you're right. The new Ray Mears knife seems influenced by the same Mors Kochanski idea, so maybe there'll be a revival. I'd like another, but right now can't justify one. I hope you're wrong.

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
I would love to, sadly can't justify another knife purchase (at the moment!)
Don't stop making them the stars will align at some point....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE