Met a knife idiot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
Thank you, Mr Santaman!
I am not so versed in Prison Bushcraft!
Some nice handiwork you have done there. The bottom one is very Japan inspired!

But my mind wonders in what bodily orifice that blade on lower right was smuggled in?

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
I am to blame, sorry about that. Non native English speaker.
But a home made knife is still a knife, be it skillfully made by an artisan or not so skilfully made by a guest of Uncle Sam!

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
'Shiv' or 'chiv' is also a general slang term for any kind of knife among the more roughneck class of britain (like me lol)
Not used much these days though

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
This site is deliberately kept safe for viewing in UK workplaces, schools, colleges, uni's and shared public spaces.
Anything that is of a gory, firearms or otherwise 'unsuitable' nature, is to be posted only on Fair Game.
At least anyone opening that forum has a clear heads up that the threads might not be suitable viewing.

Your understanding, courtesy and compliance, would be much appreciated.

cheers,
Toddy

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
'Shiv' or 'chiv' is also a general slang term for any kind of knife among the more roughneck class of britain (like me lol)
Not used much these days though

Chiv is an abbreviation of the Romany word for knife, iirc................Shiv, I think, is a corruption (?) of that.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Enough. If you want to discuss improvised weapons, there are forums in plenty to do that. This thread has more than run its course.

In the last month or so there have been a number of threads that have really gone down hill and have not been in keeping with what this forum is meant to be about. The same people keep cropping up posting in those threads. Not always as the instigators of the downward slide, and I haven't always disagreed with their sentiments, but somehow their participation has been key to the threads' continued downward spiral.

Everyone here has posted great stuff about BUSHCRAFT. Lets try sticking to that for a while.

Thread locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE