Merrell customer services letting me pick a pair for free!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
So I try my luck emailing Merrell asking them if they will authorize me to send my Chameleon Blast3 shoes back for repair or replacement after one of the lace loops prematurely snapped after only 11 months of use. They sent me a return code and I promptly packed and sent the pair on their way and got an email two days later from them saying they will be replacing them but since they don't have that particular model any longer they are letting me chose a pair from their website to the value of £110. http://www.merrell.com/UK/en :cool:

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
Thats great service

Yeah indeed, makes me less annoyed about the times I've had to honour my warranty policy for customer computer parts that somehow failed, but thankfully that doesn't happen too often! It's great to be on the receiving end of it for once!

I've asked for the £130 chameleon 4 mid's hoping they will let me pay the £20 difference, being mostly leather they definitely look like the most durable lightweight hiking shoe they make http://www.merrell.com/UK/en-GB/Pro...9/Mens/Chameleon4-Mid-Waterproof?dimensions=0

just waiting for their answer now!

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
Conclusion: They told me they can't take payments but instead upped the limit to £120, but I had already changed my mind and went for the £110 Shiraz boots for casual wear, they arrived today and they look great, Merrell are great.

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
I've had a pair of refuge gtx pro for over 12 months and have been worn just about every day. They have been brilliant. Would buy another pair in a breath.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE