Merkur Razor & Feather blades

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Hello,

A German Merkur double edge razor, blades & shaving soap for sale.

I have decided to sell this one as I am only using my 39C slant these days. This 12C Open Comb version of the Merkur Barberpole is discontinued, out of stock in the shops and becoming really rare to find. This one was lightly used only, is sonically cleaned and in a very good condition. Also included is a new pack of Feather blades & Mitchell's Wool Fat shaving soap (Bluebeard's Revenge)

I'll move it on for £25 including Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For delivery - this is half price from when available in the shops.

UK deal only and, as I don't work with cheques or PayPal, my preferred method would be an online bank transfer or, if not possible, then cash or a postal order.

Some pictures,

100_9258.jpg

100_9261.jpg

100_9265.jpg

100_9269.jpg

Thank you.

Last edited:

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Been looking at the thread and, for anyone but especially a starter, I have decided to include a puck of shaving soap so you'll be ready to go :cool:

It'll be Mitchell's Wool Fat (Bluebeard's Revenge)

So that's a razor, blades and soap on offer now.

Thank you.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
This is a great buy for somebody and morrors my set upexcept for teh feather blades which I have not tried but understand are very good

Paid considerably more for mine so a real bargin

Have a bump on me

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I'd man up to this if I wasn't financially challenged.. Have a bump on me... :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Nice package for £25. Those Feathers are sharp! MWF is super slick as well, a real joy to use...

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Thank you for the kind words, above.

I've had a couple of offers so just to mention here also, I'm not really interested in trading them for other items.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE