JEC Custom SS & Merkur Razors (with extras)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Hello,

I'm selling some unused razors.

They are a JEC custom stainless steel handle with new Muhle R41 head. The handle is hand made, engineered from a solid block of quality stainless steel and the machining is superb. It is mint and there is light wear to the head.

I also got two three-piece Merkur razors (25C Open Comb long handle & 33C Closed Comb) to use the heads from them with the JEC. Never used, they are both brand new in the box. Merkurs for sale as a pair.

As a guide, the R41 head would be most aggressive, the Open Comb is an average shaver and the Closed Comb would be milder. I'll also include some new double edged blades to get you going. This full outfit would be a great way to try three different razor styles and varying handles - as everything is interchangeable.

JEC & R41 head = £42
Two Merkurs = £32
All three together for discount price = £62 (this also has some gifts mentioned below in Post #5)

This includes 1st class recorded delivery. UK only. I don't accept PayPal or cheques so payment by Bank Transfer or, if just not possible, then I would accept cash or a Postal Order.

100_9677.jpg

Thank you,

Mark

Last edited:

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Just been having a look around my gear. I will include 40 blades (Feather, Persona Platinum, Astra SP & Gillette Yellow) and a new boxed bottle of Bluebeard's Revenge Preshave oil, if you take the £62 full set.

That's over £20 worth of extras included, free.

Mark

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Final gift added. There'll be nothing more after this.

As well as the;

40 blades (Feather, Persona Platinum, Astra SP & Gillette Yellow)
A new boxed bottle of Bluebeard's Revenge Preshave Oil

...........I will also now include a new tub of Taylor's of Old Bond Street Jermyn Street shaving cream,

If you take the £62 full set.

That's over £30 worth of extras included now :rolleyes:

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE