Merkur razor

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Hi folks,

I'm really in two minds about this one but I can let it go since I've got a similar Merkur head for my JEC handle. It's the discontinued and getting very rare indeed 12C. A beautiful open comb razor with Merkur's classic Barberpole handle.

This one was used a couple of times only, has been steralised, and is in superb condition, boxed. I'll also include extras, detailed in post #3 below.

I'll let it go for £30 UK only please and this includes 1st Class Recorded Delivery. No PayPal or cheque, please. My preferred method of payment would be an online bank transfer or, if not possible, then cash or Postal Order.

Pictured below,

100_9608.jpg

100_9611.jpg

100_9620.jpg

100_9625.jpg

100_9613.jpg

100_9621.jpg

Cheers,

Mark

Last edited:

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Hi folks,

I really want to try to get this away soon to help cover my Mergress purchase so I will add on a couple of extras...

I'll include two sealed packs of Feather blades.
I'll include a sealed tub of Mitchell's Wool Fat Unscented Hand & Body Lotion - a superb aftershave balm.

So that's the Merkur 12C and these extras for £30 inc. 1st Class Recorded postage.

Extras pictured below (the open MWF is my own user tub to show label & cream, etc)

100_9605.jpg

Thank you,

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE