member status?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jack29g

Forager
Sep 17, 2004
Leicester
can anyone give me a guide about the member status, you know, the part under your username when you do a post i'm a tenderfoot, some are nomads some are full and supporting members i don't know what all of these mean, does anyone else? :?:

Not Bob

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2004
They're a way of measuring how much each person needs to get a life :shock:

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
jack29g said:
what do you mean "how to get life"?
He's joking. :wink: Supporting and Full members are members who have paid for membership. They get some pros compared to others. Active member, tenderfoot, nomad, settler, native, etc. is just a status to identify how many posts a person has got. :)

jack29g

Forager
Sep 17, 2004
Leicester
sorry, didn't get the joke, does it mean that being a native is the best and active member is not the worst, just lower down the ladder?

hootchi

Settler
The more posts you make the higher the rank. A member has made 1- 49 posts, a tenderfoot 50- 99 etc. You have got to make 22 more posts to become a forager.

Member 1
Tenderfoot 50
Forager 100
Nomad 250
Settler 500
Native 1000

If you have subscribed as a supporting member you get a silver star and the above ranks are abandoned and Supporting Member is used, regardless of previous rank. Similar for a full member but gold star. Click on 'subscribe', in the top right, to view the benifits of either membership. :biggthump

What you were looking for?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE