Meindl Boots - Engadin MFS model

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
For Sale, lovely pair of quality boots by Meindl 'Engadin' Men MFS boots in very good condition. Size 10.5 (approx 44-45). B/C rated.

Light wear on sole (see photo). These are the higher ankle version of the ever popular Borneo model, non-goretex version, and made from Sil-Nubuck oiled leather. Vibram sole. Seriously solid kit! Supplied with a can of Meindl Sil-Proof oil worth £10. Details here:

Meindl Boots - Engadin Men MFS

ebay-meindl_boots.jpg

ebay-meindl_soles.jpg

Retail price £145

Price:REDUCED PRICE. NOW £50!! + £13 recorded delivery parcel postage.

hootchi

Settler
I'd just like to add that I have the Burma's which are the Gore-Tex version of the Borneo and they are extremely confortable, so I'm sure the Engadin will be aswell.

Anyway, my only gripe with the Burma's is that they do not have a rubber rand to protect the leather near the sole which makes the Engadin's look ideal.

Good luck with the sale.

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
hootchi said:
I'd just like to add that I have the Burma's which are the Gore-Tex version of the Borneo and they are extremely confortable, so I'm sure the Engadin will be aswell.

Anyway, my only gripe with the Burma's is that they do not have a rubber rand to protect the leather near the sole which makes the Engadin's look ideal.

Good luck with the sale.
Thanks Doug.

It's one of the reasons I went for the Engadin model as the rand gives good protect from wear direct to the leather and absorbs the worst knocks, plus being that much more resistant to ingress of water etc when splashing through puddles etc... that and better ankle support.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE