Lowa Boots - Z-8S GTX

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

effzedess

Apr 29, 2010
Peterborough
A cracking pair of boots, comfy from the off (just like my other Lowas) but, after one walk, I've decided that the higher legged version is not for me.
You can see from the pics that there is no wear (less than 10 easy miles). RRP £177, I Paid £158 from UK Tactical, I'm looking for £110 Price drop now £100 + postage.

Size 9.5 UK / 44 EU

Blurb from Lowa site :)

The brown LOWA Z8S GTX® (Z series) of military boots builds on the success of the highly rated LOWA Zephyr as a tactical lightweight military boot. LOWA decided to develop a more stable and more supportive boot after receiving requests from military, SF and Law enforcement personnel. Operators needed a boot that sat between the traditional Combat boot and multi-functional military boots (like the LOWA Zephyr). Military personnel needed a ‘hybrid’ boot capable of a number of different tasks and functions.
The target was to have a lightweight boot that still retained stability and the walking characteristics of a lightweight hiking boot but offered users the support and protection found in a tactical boot. The innovative GORETEX® Performance Comfort Footwear lining provides extended comfort in warmer conditions.
Technology that includes: hydrophobic suede leather, highly abrasion resistant laces, a patented Monowrap® midsole and LOWA Fusion® technology, EVA Polyethylene rubber and LOWA’s own ‘Cross Duty’ all combine with a unique Fast Rope insert to give today's operators a truly multi-functional boot. The brown LOWA Z8S GORE-TEX® boots are a more supportive ‘brother’ model to the LOWA Zephyr.

Attachments

• IMG_3411.jpg
    IMG_3411.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3410.jpg
    IMG_3410.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3409.jpg
    IMG_3409.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3408.jpg
    IMG_3408.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3407.jpg
    IMG_3407.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE