Meet up for swedes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
Since there are some swedes (and other people from the nordic countries) I am wondering if you are interested in a meet up.
I can arrange it all, I just need to know if enough people from seden and the other nordic countries to meet up.

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
torjusg said:
Where and when?

Torjus Gaaren

There are several places were a meet can take place, it mostly depends on how many are coming and how luxuary we want it =)
Can arrange for meet ups in a place outside Jonkoping, were it´s possible to rent canoes, fish for regnbåge, and stay in cabins. There are also ots of other places that can be interesting to have meet ups, a weekend in ödeshög meeting up with Håkan Strotz could als o be an alternative as an example.
If there is enough people interested I will start the planning and then set a date and a place for it all.

Maybe you have a good place in Norway we can have a meet up?

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
Cool idea, would be cool to meet Håkan or even Lars Monsen.
Didnt you tell me that he has a "stuga" here in Jokkmock area? Would be not so far for selfish me. LOL :D

Anyhow I would love to meet you guys face to face.

cheers
Abbe

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
Abbe Osram said:
Cool idea, would be cool to meet Håkan or even Lars Monsen.
Didnt you tell me that he has a "stuga" here in Jokkmock area? Would be not so far for selfish me. LOL :D

Anyhow I would love to meet you guys face to face.

cheers
Abbe

Lars Monsen is on expedition at the moment, but will be back in september... so maybe after that.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE