meet on 9th 10th june

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Ive sorted out 3 lidded polysterene cases and about 35 ice packs of which I hope to freeze half.

(could probably freeze more but Id worry they would freeze together in transit)

do we need any more cooler boxes? I dont have a picnic one, but I assume you will have some of your own I can supply ice packs for

(could bring more packs if needed)
Sounds like you have the bases covered there Tengu and we could dig one of the boxes into the ground like a kind of makeshift fridge that should serve well for the weekend grub. I will freeze some poly bags of water for my cool box so i don't think we will need much more than that - Just a word of warning to the hammock campers among us - Mark (Lupus) mentioned a nearby lake and we are now entering the mossie season so make sure you pack your nets ;)

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: looks like everyones sorted ,thanks for the rabbits silverback and thanks for bringing coolboxes tengu.
to all comming when you get to the address i gave you go in through wooden gates and you can park round back of large barn near 2 caravans. if i'm not in the yard or you get lost give me a bell .:lmao: :lmao:

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Look, I still dont know how to find you.

Im sure to find it though, Im handy at finding places.

and dont worry about the ice packs and such, I get them for free

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Cheers Mark for organising an excellent weekend in a new location so near to my home. :You_Rock_

Nice to meet up with the gang again.

I don't know how you are going to top that rabbit stew we had next time but I am sure you will try.

Just to let you know my van is still running after its little off road excercise.

Cheers

George

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Yup huge thanks to Mark (Lupus) for organising such a quality weekend in a truly beautiful location. The Bucks boys newest member Jon really excelled himself with his superb cullinary skills, resulting in the finest rabbit stew I have ever tasted and echoed by all whos lips it graced. A slight downer was that Jon broke down on the way home and a certain primate who shall remain nameless, drove straight past on autopilot and never even saw him :sad6: mate!

3Please

Forager
Jan 3, 2007
London
Thanks Mark for the weekend.

Great piece of woodland to have access to and good company.

It was great meeting everyone, I learnt a lot.

Cheers Silverback for the lesson in dressing the rabbits.

Can't wait till the next meet up.

Adam

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Me too.

Val was very pleased with the neatly prepared rabbit

I hope to come the next time. (with a little less kit)

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
chears lads it was realy good to meet you all again.if you have any good pics put um up on out and about(reading meet)
the only way we could top the rabbit stew will be pit roast deer with all the trimings.:You_Rock_
Aaron i liked your reinforced hammock shame no one got to try it out.:naughty: :naughty:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE