Maxpedition stuff

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MandaPanda

Jul 24, 2011
Sussex
After going wild on this stuff a few month's ago I'm realising that I only use certain items and Christmas is coming so:-

Maxpedition RAT Wallet in OD Green in perfect pretty much unused condition (as I just put a compact camera in it and haven't taken it anywhere.)
£17 inc p&p - SOLD

Maxpedition Rolly Poly Extreme Backpack in Black (mint / never used - still have the labels which will be included)
"[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The ROLY POLY EXTREME is a radical evolution of the Maxpedition’s unique sequential folding pouch concept. With its many layers, this product is very complex to build yet folds up so compactly. Two frontal pockets allow for organization while an independent hydration sleeve with drainage grommet allows carry of a 100 oz. hydration reservoir. Front panel is gusseted allowing contents to expand away from wearer’s body. Lid and retention flap can fold on itself to be out of the way when accessing contents in main compartment. The Rolypoly™ Extreme is light, comfortable, and provides a high degree of organization; best of all, remains out of the way until you need to use it.[/FONT]"
£46 inc p&p (£20 off what I paid for it) Reduced to £40 (has labels so could be given as a gift) SOLD

Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack
in khaki with foilage green velcro / straps (Bought off here - 2nd hand but in good condition - Sell for £83 new)
£40 inc p&p SOLD

(I can pm photos)

Happy Christmas!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE