Price reduced on Some stuff to sell

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 13, 2009
South Wales
Price dropped on a couple of items
Hi, I’m having a bit of a clear out and thought you guys might be interested in some of my stuff, all prices are including P&P but you will have to pick up PayPal fees @ 3.4% + 20p
First up is a Thermarest self-inflating mat, I’ve had it a few years and has done me good, there are no punctures or repairs and always stays inflated. I’ve now got myself a lightweight 3/4 length so this one is surplus to requirements £20 inc P&P Sold
rpzNHd7l.jpg
[/IMG]

An unused Camelbak Mule and bladder, still with labels. I bought quite a few different Hydration systems when I was heavily into mountain biking and ended up with 2 Mules, so this one is now up for sale Price drop £25 inc P&P & Paypal fees Sold
16SnDGql.jpg
[/IMG]

Next up is a British issue DPM bivi bag, a friend of mine gave me some kit he didn’t want anymore, and has been sitting in my cupboard taking up space. The bag looks new probably only been used a handful of times with no rips or tears. Price drop £25 inc P&P & Paypal fees Sold
v7Y0YVEl.jpg
[/IMG]

XwTVuI0l.jpg
[/IMG]

A centre zip issue bag, I think this is an artic bag due to the size and weight of it, but after reading a few threads on here none of the serial numbers that were quoted match this one so now I am unsure, it has a large zip baffle and interior mesh pockets like the artic so hopefully someone on here can confirm. I have slept out in this a couple of times and it has been very toasty indeed, and I am usually quite a cold sleeper. As my bag collection is creeping ever nearer double figures this one has got to go. no rips holes or tears. £26.05 inc P&P & Paypal fees Sold

2Pk1NSXl.jpg
[/IMG]

JHHIUsjl.jpg
[/IMG]

A used Belgian bivi bag that I have used for a few years makes an ideal waterproof cover for blanket bedroll set up as it is fairly square and doesn’t taper towards the foot end like most bivi bags. It is very breathable with a seyntex coating on the inside and I have never had a problem with condensation build up on the inside, it is probably not as waterproof as say a Gore-Tex bag but I have always stayed dry when under a tarp in a downpour. no rips holes or tears. £10.55 inc P&P & Paypal feesSold pending funds

mq2cRz5l.jpg
[/IMG]

cbJgQcGl.jpg
[/IMG]

Finally a Barbour Stockman coat in large and for me at only 5’ 8’’ and 13 stone it is too big especially in the length as you can see from the photo it nearly reaches the floor. It’s a great coat, keeps you really dry in severe Welsh weather, only damage is to one of the front pockets a ¼ ‘’ of stitching has begun to come undone but that can be easily repaired. £36.39 inc P&P & Paypal fees Sold

Erdg8Qel.jpg
[/IMG]

fRSsqvcl.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for looking, if you have any questions fire away!!

Cheers
Scott

All items are now sold thanks to all that bought my stuff, great doing business with you

Atb
Scott

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE