Maxpedition Sabrecat.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
NOW SOLD
For sale one Maxpedtion Sabrecat in kharki. Brand new bought one never got chance to use it, then only got given one as a pressent (try hiding the look on your face!) :dunno:
Anyway got to make some funds up as been spending as well and one needs to go(not the pressie as OG).
Here is a link, £100+, +p&p in uk;
http://www.heinnie.com/p6la4p625510...dition-Sabercat-Versipack/p-281-289-359-2845/

Also a link to review by Dave Canterbury, which is worth a watch;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yg8scVD2As

Cut to the chase, what Im after is £85 this is inc RMSD and paypal fees.
First positive PM secures. Cheers and thanks, Mark.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Sorry, I wasn't trying to persuade you to part with the OG.
Just giving you a bit of a bump as MaxP stuff is so good and this one in particular is well laid out and for once not entirely dependent on blimmin' velcro!
Good luck with the sale ;)

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Now you've got me looking at Maxpedition gear! :rolleyes: It's synthetic so I shouldn't care, but it does look cool! I quite like the look of the jumbo versipack, a place for your nalgene, hods of space for tonnes of swag and available in three different colours, so I can steer away from green for a change!

I must resist!

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Sorry, I wasn't trying to persuade you to part with the OG.
Just giving you a bit of a bump as MaxP stuff is so good and this one in particular is well laid out and for once not entirely dependent on blimmin' velcro!
Good luck with the sale ;)
No worries mate, didnt nean it to sound like that :)
Yeah it is very well laid out and big enough for a hill day or a overnighter in the woods(blanket strapped underneath and tarp n scran inside, etc).
PS cheers for the bump too!!!:D

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Now you've got me looking at Maxpedition gear! :rolleyes: It's synthetic so I shouldn't care, but it does look cool! I quite like the look of the jumbo versipack, a place for your nalgene, hods of space for tonnes of swag and available in three different colours, so I can steer away from green for a change!

I must resist!

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/index.php/Carrying-stuff/Maxpedition-Jumbo-Versipack-Review.html

Do not resist! Do it! It's some of the best-made and well-designed kit out there. I am a Maxpedition evangelist and for good reason.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/index.php/Carrying-stuff/Maxpedition-Jumbo-Versipack-Review.html

Do not resist! Do it! It's some of the best-made and well-designed kit out there. I am a Maxpedition evangelist and for good reason.

I'm going to resist, if only because temptation has now been removed! :D

Anyway, I think it is just a short step away from civilian labs webbing, which is just one short hop away from singing Hey Nonny No, and then I'm afraid we'd have to call the Police!

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Hi mate, PM sent :)
No ideas on photo though....but how about a try with some semi clad, sexy women drapped over you and it (the MP gear that is), even if it dosn't make their website it would be fun trying!!! :p
That is as long as SWMBO dosn't find out........:twak:

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Whoever bought it, any chance of a review?

As you may have gathered, I am a BIG fan of Maxpedition, a Maxpedition Evangelist, if you would. Currently, I have a Jumbo Versipack with Janus extension, Last Resort Tac Attache, Razorshell, Radio Pouch, FR-1 first aid pouch, Triad Admin Pouch, Anemone, Keyper, Tac-Travel Tray (sounds ridiculous - massively useful!), Grimlocs and Web Dominators. God, I'm such a loser....

Mind you, I use some of it for work, and I think it is absolutely excellent - very well made and designed. I think it would be much more popular in the UK but for the fact we pay in pounds what the americans pay in dollars and it's just not worth it - sorry. I'm lucky and get stuff through a US military friend of mine but unless the cost is reduced significantly, I would shy away from buying the kit at UK prices unless you REALLY want it or you can get a bargain deal. A real shame.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Just a note to say I received this today and am delighted with it. As I had hoped, it will hold my DSLR as well as a host of other EDC and "possibles" type stuff, not to mention the option of playing "Molle lego" with external pouches.
Jacko, thank you for a really smooth deal and the "extras" you added to the package.
A truly first rate guy to deal with. Just a shame there is no rep here, as you'd get a bunch of it from me! :beerchug:

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Kev your a true gentleman!!! :D Thanks very much for that and gald the odds and sodds are of use....
A pleasure doing business with ya.......now Im off to try and get my head out of the door!!!!! :eek: :)
Cheers!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE