Maxpedition Versipack Jumbo bag - last price drop.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Exactly this one (I think I can find the receipt):
http://www.heinnie.com/maxpedition-jumbo-versipack

Purchased few months ago but spent most of time in my car, fantastic bag just too small for my needs and I upgraded to the Typhoon. Like new with absolutely no signs of wear or dirt and no modifications. I'm selling the whole setup which is: Jumbo bag, Barnacle pouch, Mini Organizer, speed clips. All color coded. After many experiments these two pouches work best with this bag without getting in the way.
There are two "but's":
-I can only give you two speed clips so you need two more tac ties or other means for one of the pouches.
-I have cut of the little key keeper inside the mini organizer (not the bag) as it was really getting in the way, it's much better that way.

Pictures don't show the true colour tones, it's really crisp contrast between silver grey and deep black, looks great especially when you put some morale patches on the bag. I think it's one of really few that looks great in urban environment and outdoors.

I would like £105 including the P&P and fees. Bank transfer preferable. or £65 for just the bag and P&P.

Last edited:

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Bump and price drop. I can reuse the pouches so how about £70 for the bag including all fees and postage. It's really like new. I would hate to put it on ebay.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE