Maxpedition Falcon III bag with pouches. Last price drop.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester

Latest edition of Maxpedition Falcon (2016) In Wolf Grey, this colour is perfect for city carry and bushcraft without that "mall ninja" look. For all features and especially to see the real colour please watch this video and link (my camera can't handle this light):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb4REyo85ig

http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/Falcon-III-Backpack-p6716.htm

It's much improved over Falcon II especially in the padding and straps section. Unfortunatelly a bit too big for my purpose (EDC) so it was spending more and more time home. Took it twice for a dayhike and a handfull times to work/gym. Few pictures to show it's absolutely like new with no marks or wear, it was never cleaned/washed, repaired or modified. Apart from one detail. To utilize the whole morale patch area I have removed the "Maxpedition" label. But it was only stitched to the velcro strip and is absolutely undamaged and should take few minutes to stitch back on if you wish to do so. Comes with receipt from HH for the bag and Janus pouch. After trying everything from FR pouch, various organizers to 5x3 I found the Janus is the best fit for the side of the bag.

So I'm thinking £160 for the bag or £190 for the bag, Janus pouch, two 7" speed clips and unbranded pouch (size equivalent of the Maxp Fatty) P&P included. BACS if possible.

Any questions or offers welcome.

Last edited:

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Bump and one more price drop before I throw it on eBay. Bag £140, or bag and pouches £165 including P&P. That's 1/3rd off retail guys, I'd rally rather send it to someone from our community.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE