Maxpedition kit and a Wesraway wool shirt.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Hi folks, more stuff for sale to fund the car......
First a Westaway of Scotland (and made there) wool shirt measures 23" accross the chest one way and 24" from the top of the shoulder seam to the wrist edge. Two chest pockets and mother of pearl buttons. Bought off Ebay over a year ago for £30 but ony tried on by me, it does have a couple of very small holes (moths?) on the front pockets which were on there when I bought it as these are real 'old school' shirts! £16 Now £12 inc RMRD 1st class and Paypal fees.

Next my Maxpedition Sabrecat Pack, customised by me as recommended by Milspec Monkey on youtube. This removes the top carry handle and replaces the cinch straps to the lower front in order to open the top alot easier and also this gains alot more carry space underneath (a blanket and tarp roll or small sleep system). Used by me but still in great condition just a wee bit dirty on base etc. RRP at HH is £121.95. £76 Now £70 inc RMRD 1st class and Paypal fees. See link for full spec.
http://www.heinnie.com/Bags-and-Wal...dition-Sabercat-Versipack/p-281-289-578-2845/

Last another Maxpedition item, this time a Thermite in OG. Never really used this and so is in excellent nic. HH price is £48.95 (again see link for full spec, etc). Inc 1st class RMRD and Paypal fees I'd like £30 please SOLD.
http://www.heinnie.com/Bags-and-Wal...cks-Thermite-Versipack-Bag/p-281-289-578-487/

More smaller stuff to come to gather more funds......also dropped the price of my other post, the Frost River Bison Bushcraft pack.
Cheers and thanks,

Last edited:

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
I'll take the Thermite!!! What colour is the Sabrecat? Can't make it out and connection here (at Work) is poor.... If OD I may well have that too.....

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Sorry about this, gotta drop out I'm afraid. Not as flush now I'm home, got plumbing problems! Damn Weather!!!!

Good luck with your sale, sure someone will take them up. Mexpedition stuff is great....

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Thats ok fella, I know what its like to have an unexpected problem (cat on car), no worries and hope it all gets sorted soon......ATB Jacko............Still up for grabs folks!:eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE