Massive kit clear out Fife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
Hi Mods Feel free to deleate this if it's not allowed
I'm trying to thin down all my bush crafting and camping kit everything from books
to axes camp knifes cookware rucksacks to name but a few
books on forgotten crafts woodworking.

Im not sure where to start listing things to be honest if anyone's near and is looking for anything please pm me
ive got way to much kit to post

Cheers Russ

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Hey up!
It'd be great if you offered a list .

with sites like Hermes and other couriers offering a collection service for a reasonable price,
a lot of the folks here , me included, would probably happily pay for the courier , if the item is of interest.
So that there's no hassle for you.
Just listing and boxing it .

Just a thought, as I'm nowhere near Scotland...

ATB

wheelnut

Tenderfoot
Dec 14, 2012
UK
Needs to be a list as a starting point or some pictures of the whole lot, not sure of the reasoning behind the post, I can't buy something off you if I don't know what it is. Try listing 10 of the items and see how it goes.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
"Im not sure where to start listing things to be honest if anyone's near and is looking for anything please pm me
Cheers Russ"

I've seen some of Russ's stash :notworthy: his kit is immaculately kept, even the stuff he uses often.
What he says kind of sums it up really.

We haven't had a Scottish bring and buy for a while. I think we could all do with another one :eek:

M

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
"Im not sure where to start listing things to be honest if anyone's near and is looking for anything please pm me
Cheers Russ"

I've seen some of Russ's stash :notworthy: his kit is immaculately kept, even the stuff he uses often.
What he says kind of sums it up really.

We haven't had a Scottish bring and buy for a while. I think we could all do with another one :eek:

M

Thanks Toddy there really is so much kit and books that I don't need any more
I'm in bed with an ear infection at the moment otherwise I would be listing things and taking photos

Will we sort out a Scottish bring and buy ?

cheers Russ