Marmot Grid 2p tent - never used in anger

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Th3V1k1ng

Silver Trader
May 19, 2012
IN a house.. near Stoke
SOLD

I have up for sale an almost brand new Marmot grid 2p tent, even has the repair pack as well.
Bought it last year to use at some motorcycle rallies i never made it to.

So, getting rid of a load of kit, to make room for my GF's things when she moves in.

Looking for £165 including paypal fees and p&p via hermes tracked.

its been put up a couple of times to get the hang of how to pitch it, I dont like going places
and not knowing how to put my tent up. lol

http://www.ellis-brigham.com/products/marmot/grid-2p-tent/227027?gclid=CjwKEAiA28ilBRCy5cXrgtfTxTISJABgX7E2PLkbQcMlF_qYNdcI_yNyHyerEIwCMUFh7-o3Byf-kBoCjcXw_wcB

View attachment 34096
View attachment 34097
View attachment 34098
View attachment 34115

Last edited:

Stamp

Forager
Aug 26, 2010
Swindon
Hi, a mate of mine is a member of the forum but has been locked out if I pm you his details could you contact him on facebook?

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
If he's locked out all he needs to do is pm the site owner /admin and they'll help sort it out.
info(at)bushcraftuk.com

If he's changed his email since he joined and not informed admin, then it's pretty common.

Toddy

Stamp

Forager
Aug 26, 2010
Swindon
Cheers Toddy, I have forwarded the info to him. His email was hacked so had to change his email address.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE