Mark hill knifes

riggers

Forager
Jan 13, 2009
newmains scotland
Hi all I have had my mark hill wood lore clone since march I bought it for my brother who is a serving soldier and he didn't like it :banghead: what does he know eh so I got him a beargryls one no comparison in my eyes. Any way the reason for this post is to take a moment to thank mark and the other makers on this forum for there outstanding skills I for one adore my mark hill knife and it has made me enjoy my bushcraft even more. Since joining this forum I have been in awe of the skills that you all have and would like you all to pat yourself on the back for all being outstanding ambassadors for our hobby thanks again. Cheers aye Paul .:eek:

riggers

Forager
Jan 13, 2009
newmains scotland
Mate I'm as happy as a pig in bleep aye my brother has no taste I must admit though I was a wee bit disappointed with the beargrylls knife. Yes mark your knife is better with me the Missus says I love and play with it more than her lol again mate your work is stunning. And a pleasure to use.

rg598

Native
I love my Mark Hill custom knife. Great quality and great service.

1941.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Your Brother must be crazy, but different strokes and all that. Never seen one of Marks knives in the flesh but they just reek quality from the pictures.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
No worries mate, life tends to get in the way of all the fun things :D

Still love mine and I'm nearly finished building a baby brother for it using one of his PNK blades
(Sorry its taken so long Mark, Uni exams got in the way, but I hope to have a picture up soon!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE