Maps

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
I wonder how many of you use maps?
I do on a very regular basis and in the past have unfortunatly destroyed a few with the help of spliied coffee, a gust of wind or some over excited Scouts.
Then I came across this company www.aqua3.com
They supply and laminate maps and what a job they do, they are flexable, strong, waterproof and above all else Scout proof!! :)

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
I use digital OS maps from www.memory-map.co.uk ... print out the ones I need (one for everyone) and when they get too grubby, print out more!
Chopper said:
I wonder how many of you use maps?
I do on a very regular basis and in the past have unfortunatly destroyed a few with the help of spliied coffee, a gust of wind or some over excited Scouts.
Then I came across this company www.aqua3.com
They supply and laminate maps and what a job they do, they are flexable, strong, waterproof and above all else Scout proof!! :)

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Not a bad price that either ... thanksfor the link Chopper!

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
i use os maps, maps are cool ,we`ve got a calendar at home of old maps which we are going to frame,just need to find space for 12 frames ,great britain isnt as big as it used to be :-D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE