Man, Woman, Wild - not a serious thread!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ape_Ogre

Tenderfoot
Apr 26, 2010
Southport, UK
Thanks for the reply Bilgerat, I was starting to think it was just me who saw the similarities... When they show night vision the similarities are startling.

wizard

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
USA
There is a new season of M.W.W on Discovery starting tomorrow in the US. SWMBO will watch and enjoy that show. She is not a fan of BG, I can't share what she thinks, but it is colorful. She also likes RM and Les Stroud. There is some scenery on the show, never hurts to look!

Aug 13, 2011
Spam Alert.....

Did anyone else see the post above the one above?

Or is it only me?

Strewth.... They are all over the Forum.....

Last edited:

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I joined this forum to meet attractive singles, didn't you? Good job I've got a thing for unwashed men with facial hair... :)

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Spam Alert.....

Did anyone else see the post above the one above?

Or is it only me?

Strewth.... They are all over the Forum.....

Hey dude, you can report the spam posts, do you know how or do you want to know, the forum gets attacked quite regularly, it helps the mods out if you report the posts,

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
look at the bottom left of any post, your looking for a small black triangle, click that, brings up a text box, write your complaint weather it a spam post or a rule break, click send and it goes off to MOD land:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE