Male and Female sleeping bags.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi all, hankering after some advice please. . .

I am shopping around looking for a dos bag for the Mrs, thought I would get her a really warm one for our next trip to the Beacons. I have a few in mind, nut some of them come in male or female options. Whats the difference?? I thought a bag is a bag regardless of sleepers gender. Does the female version have an inbuilt mirror. . .. . or. .. .. .

Many thanks, hope its not a daft question.

ahh - only difference?? The Mrs was getting excited thinking about the mirrors and in built lipstick holder, hair dryer socket and other womanly gizmo's that might be included. . . .

I know women have a different sleep comfort zone then men, but if the comfort range on the bag says -10, shouldn't it be just that regardless??

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Marmot makes some great gear, you could save yourself a few quid though. The Snugpak Elite 4 is similarly spec'd to the WaveIV, priced from £65 up to around £100

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE