Major Oak Woodland festival

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
4,316
1,000
West Midlands UK
Hi, if your at a loose end this weekend and are interested in woodland crafts, this event is well worth a look. :)

 
It sounds an excellent event. I hope it's both a great success and a lot of fun.
I wish it were nearer, but that's just a kind of wishful thinking/sod's law.
At least it'll not be muddy with this weather :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: woodspirits
It sounds an excellent event. I hope it's both a great success and a lot of fun.
I wish it were nearer, but that's just a kind of wishful thinking/sod's law.
At least it'll not be muddy with this weather :)

My first time here Mary sounds good hope it does well the organisers have worked very hard to make this happen
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE