This one is going to hurt :(

For Sale - Magnus Axelson full custom

1382753968_bcd630249a.jpg

1382756220_400e8a3768.jpg

1381861775_cfb72ccbee.jpg

1382764494_0ea1e17203.jpg

1382765862_2ac0f6e4a8.jpg

1382769190_a6e4e7c68d.jpg

Blade: forged sleipner carbon steel(HRC 62) by Göran Enocksson about 5inches long. The bevels are polished and the rest of the knife shows the forge finish from Gorans hammer! Magnus has file worked the spine to really complement the knife

Handle: African blackwood, buffalo horn, black spacer, brass and pewter. Anatomical grip that has been carved for grip and feel. You have to see and feel this grip to appreciate it! The thin lines of brass and pewter separating thae blackwood and horn are just incredible

Sheath: Beautiffully and uniquely made of balck leather to complement the lines of the knife. It has a detail along the edge made from black spacer, brass and pewter, to match the spacers in the handle. The attention to detail that has been shown leaves you in know doubt why Magnus has won many awards. This knife is breathtaking. It has had only light use and has no damage at all.

£250 via paypal secures this absolutely unique custom knife

reduced to £200 - as low as it goes!

Red

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Going through a life change right now Rich.

I have two knives that are absolutely peerless in quality.

This one and the PFK. I want to keep them both but a man only needs one, top of the range, totally unique knife.

I adore them both but the PFK is almost my signature now so, with sadness this knife has to go to someone who will use it. I do want to build up a strong camp knife but every penny I have is being sunk into something now (and quite a lot of money I don't have come to that). So some of this money will go into eating, some into the "bruiser"

Anyway, this knife deserves to be used and I need some cash. Its strange to let something totally beautiful and unique go but I need to.

I'm going through my equipment room next week to sort everything down to basics - there will be a few more unusual pieces for sale too - I was even reviewing my axes today :eek:

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Not really pain - its a beautiful knife and as such deserved to be used.

Other stuff I will sell on here will also go to homes where it will be used and enjoyed. I felt the same way when I gave the prototype Cegga axe to the auction but now, knowing one of us has it and likes it, I'm really happy to know its being used as intended. Its like passing things on to friends and family on here which is nice - much better than letting "strangers" have it on E-bay

Red

Aliwren

Nomad
Jan 2, 2006
Bedford
Great looking knife!
Its out of my price range but it may be worth posting it over on British Blades as well - Magnus knives go very quickly!

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Thanks guys. I'd rather offer it here to someone who will use it (at elast to begin with). We'll see how hungry I get!

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Okay - tough crowd (or everyone is skint like me).

£200 or back in the collection it goes since I can't bring myself to sell it on E-bay

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Reckon you might be right sam.......well, I'm not dropping the price again so I'll scratch my head about another way to raise a few bob

Withdrawn from sale!

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE