Maglite Solitare

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sam_acw

Native
Sep 2, 2005
Tyneside
I've got a Maglite Solitare like the one shown here which is up for grabs. It is black and takes a single AAA battery. I haven't got the packaging or the nylon strap for it but it is in excellent condition otherwise.
It fits in survival kits, hey rings or in a car's glove box very well and is definitely a good reliable item. I've now got a heap of LED lights everywhere so I no longer need this.
I'm willing to swap for something sharpening related - I have had real trouble finding either very fine wet and dry paper (1000 grit?) or metal polishing/stropping paste here and I'd ideally like to exchange for something like that.
I'm happy to ship anywhere.

sam_acw

Native
Sep 2, 2005
Tyneside
It has got to be the really fine stuff. I've got nothing better than about 600 grit and that isn't really doing the job for me :( I'd rather swap than sell as it seems friendlier :lmao:

sam_acw

Native
Sep 2, 2005
Tyneside
I've managed to get hold of some Polish polishing compund today so I'll open the trade up a bit.
I'll quite happily trade the maglite for anything interesting I don't already have :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE