Maglite problems

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
Got a brand new Maglite, the 2 D cell model, put a Dose led upgrade in it, lovely !
Week later stops working, put in a new led, nothing, put in a Maglite Magnum star xenon, nothing.
Batteries fine, so what is wrong, any ideas gratefully received !

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Got a brand new Maglite, the 2 D cell model, put a Dose led upgrade in it, lovely !
Week later stops working, put in a new led, nothing, put in a Maglite Magnum star xenon, nothing.
Batteries fine, so what is wrong, any ideas gratefully received !
My best advise is to put the orihpginal bulb back if possible or the equal replacement of not. If that still doesn’t work then take advantage of Mag’s lifetime warranty and return it for a free replacement or repair.

Reactions: bigbear

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
For what it’s worth I had a mini mag lite that was 30 years old, stopped working 18 months ago for no reason, sent it back and the replaced the internals, good as new! This was almost by return post, under a week, i was pleased with the service.

Reactions: santaman2000

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE