M65 button in liner

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lemoneyewash

Tenderfoot
Mar 16, 2004
UK
Got an old 'Alpha' M65. Any idea where I can get a good quality liner (Gary??)?
Looked on the web and can't seem to find a decent one? maybe me being thick though :roll: :eek:):

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
don't get too upset if you can't find a "Real" M65 Liner.

they aren't actually that great!

you are better off finding a substitute such as mentioned that can be worn as a jacket/layer in it's own right.

Alpha industries make a M65 liner "jacket" with pockets that looks a bit like a bomber jacket that serves this purposewell!!

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Sorry for the delayed responce here - liners - OK I sell my jackets with the linets but they arent the ALPHA models and I not sure they would be compatable.

As well as my mil-spec jackets I own a 'Propper' jacket and the line from my milspec woun't attach as the buttons are all wrong.

I think your best bet here is bite the bullet and order from Silvermans (not a cheap option) or try for a supplier in the US.

SORRY

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Give Rick a call at Frontline (Norfolk) he deals purly in US surplus mainly supergarde or new and he's got to be the cheapest that I have found, and don't forget to ask him for a catalogue. 01760-337897.

If he cant help, then it's got to be Silvermans.

Good Luck

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE