Luxuries?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
W00dsmoke,

Drop me a note with your address and I'll solve the mini shaving brush problme for you ;)

Red

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
what about SWMBO does she count as a luxury ,maybe some of us are out in the cold woods to get away from SWMBO. :D :lmao: ;)

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
hip flask with Oban single malt , creative Zen mixture of movies , music, audio books, and more recently bobs (backpackinglites) podcasts. I only take this though if im on my own.

Another Luxury is (i think) my 3 yr old border collie shes good company and doesnt nag!!

I also sometimes bring a mini chess game!

W00dsmoke,

Drop me a note with your address and I'll solve the mini shaving brush problme for you ;)

Red

Well BR, a huge thankyou for the brushes they arrived today :You_Rock_ although I had some explaining to do! (maybe you do to?) pmsl :lmao: But hey for thinking out the box they'll do great! For those that want to know what BR kindly sent me...check this link out, and before anyone asks it was just the brushes hahaha

http://www.condenast.co.uk/imagelib/320x360/k_n/Maybelline_27oct08_b.jpg

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Well BR, a huge thankyou for the brushes they arrived today :You_Rock_ although I had some explaining to do! (maybe you do to?) pmsl :lmao: But hey for thinking out the box they'll do great! For those that want to know what BR kindly sent me...check this link out, and before anyone asks it was just the brushes hahaha

http://www.condenast.co.uk/imagelib/320x360/k_n/Maybelline_27oct08_b.jpg

I thought it was just me that used a shaving brush...SWMBO laughs at me cos I have a brand new (well 3 or so years old, but never used) electric razor, yet still lather up and shave each day!

Guess I not the only old fashioned one then!

Simon

Gailainne

Life Member

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE