Luxe minipeak

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ben98

Forager
Jun 30, 2010
West Yorkshire
Hi there
Has anyone used the above?
I was looking to get one for when the weather is to nasty for a bivi but then I have noticed that it only has a HH of 1500mm, is this sufficient due to the design or should I stay away?
Atb
Ben

Sent using the force

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
I've got one and upto now have been pleased with it, looking forward to giving it a winter test :) For the money its a good lightweight shelter, the only moan so far is that you do get a bit of condensation if you pitch it "tight" and rely on the two small top vents - having said that, remember it is a single skin shelter :)

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
20121026_152219.jpg

Not used it in any weather yet though. Roof vent velcro props are poor but an easy mod to get them out taught.

Last edited:

dirty ben

Forager
Dec 24, 2009
somerset
Absolutely love mine,i don't use the inner i just use a tesco value dome tent groundsheet it's a perfect size 210x150cm and a lightweight bivi.been up Cadair Idris in pretty windy weather and held up well and off out for my first solo trip this Saturday on Dartmoor,great thing is the space it gives if the weather turns bad.
Condensation will be partly due to the ground/grass breathing as well as your hot breath,Santa is getting me a lightweight groundsheet that will cover the whole floor space thus cutting down on the wetness i hope

tip tap tapping away

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE