For Sale LT Wright GNS (Sabre 01)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

joenineo

Jun 4, 2011
cheshire
NIB LT Wright GNS (Go No Show) in )1 steel with a saber grind. Natural matte canvas micarta handle. Full leather sheath with firesteel holder and dangler system. In really excellent condition. I may have stropped the blade - I honestly can't remember ... though I certainly did run the edge through some beeswax to protect it. Comes with the original box.

£120 : BT preferred.

Attachments

• LTWGNS01.jpg
    LTWGNS01.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 193
  • LTWGNS02.jpg
    LTWGNS02.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Thanks for the clarification. Just realised LT Wright still operating - I thought the company had broken up because of a dispute between the owners/makers. I'll trawl the web for more info.

joenineo

Jun 4, 2011
cheshire
Really!? .. Wow - that's news to me. I think they used to be called Blind Horse Knives ... but to my knowledge LTW are still operating as normal.

I'll trawl the web myself now. :|

Joe

joenineo

Jun 4, 2011
cheshire
Bump.

was spf ... but since I have not heard back from the original buyer for some time now, I am putting this back up for sale, which seems fair.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE