Lowe alpine saracen

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Hey folks
I wanted to get a few opinions about the pricing of my Bergen before i put it up for sale.

It a Dutch military DPM Lowe alpine, it does have the lowe alpine wording on the top but is very faded.

There are a few cuts to the top pouch and one of the compression straps, like someone was using it to cut on and missed, they are not bad and have not spread since i have owned it.
The stitching on the lower part of a shoulder strap has come away but i repaired it with black tape and it has held well for months!!
There is no plastic clip on the waist belt, as the one on there is for another of my packs i just swap it when i use them.
A plastic clip for the lid is cracked but is still able to hold weight with a bit of tape.

I do not really want to sell it but due to downsizing and changing the way I camp this bergen has become surplus to my requirements. This bergen has been well used frankly because it is an awesome piece of kit. Everthing about this bag is sturdy and well made, it screams quality and reliability. I have carried this with many a full load and its as comfortable as it gets having great padding on the hips and shoulders with good back support. The back section is fully adjustable to your height. There are plenty of straps to cinch in and readjust the carry load to suit your body.

So what price do you reckon i sell her for.????

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE