Lowe alpine Salient, Auscam nato bottle holder and Rogue boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

barryasmith

Oct 21, 2007
Herts
For sale 3 classic bits of bushcraft kit.

First up Lowe Alpine Salient, Olive green, mammoth size (I think 90 litres), Used for one over nighter and its a bit too big for me so I stick with my sabre 45 instead. These are as rare as you like in OG. As new condition, maybe a bit of dirt here and there from it's one night in the woods. £100 posted by recorded delivery NOW SOLD

Next up Auscam Nato water bottle holder, holds a crusader mug and water bottle, pocket on the front that will take an esbit stove or tea making kit, ligther etc. Bottle not included. used but looks like new. Ray Mears is selling these for £30, yours from me for £20 posted.

Finally, Rogue boots. Classic summer bushcraft boots, great for dryer conditions, tracking, walking and messing around at camp in. wear these and you'll just like Ray Mears :). Had very little use, so little wear on the soles. Obviously they arent perfect on the top as they have been worn around camp and have picked up a few marks here and there. Size 12.5

Cost £95 new. Selling for £45 posted

Any questions drop me a message..

Best wishes

Barry

Last edited:

barryasmith

Oct 21, 2007
Herts
Price drop on the boots to get them walking again. Won't go any lower than they are now at £45 shipped

great boots, perfect for summer

Aug 1, 2017
Leeds
Ref Auscam Nato water bottle holder...is it still available...if so I'd like to buy, look forward to hearing from you, regards 'Majik'

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE