Lowa Army goretex boots size 7

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Hi all,

anybody wanna trade with my Lowas ? There are a few years old and have obviously been used. No tears or rips and **** loads of life left in them. Trouble is i need a slightly wider boot, else i would be keeping these for a few years yet as they are the dogs.

Cheers,

Paul

h2o

Settler
Oct 1, 2007
ribble valley
wat ru after for them my sons size seven but i dont wanna buy him new boots as he grows very quickly i wear lowas myself i swear by em

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
wat ru after for them my sons size seven but i dont wanna buy him new boots as he grows very quickly i wear lowas myself i swear by em

Hi Ya,

Ideally im after some more Lowa's, but slightly larger. What you got in mind ?

Cheers,

Paul

PS, i also have a geine SAS windproof artic smock and trousers for swaps

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Hi all,

anybody wanna trade with my Lowas ? There are a few years old and have obviously been used. No tears or rips and **** loads of life left in them. Trouble is i need a slightly wider boot, else i would be keeping these for a few years yet as they are the dogs.

Can you post a pic to give me some idea how wide they are im a size 8 but have worn a size 7 as long as they are not to narrow, I have A brand new TFG 55lt backpack primal still with tags and labels attached if your interested here is a link so you can have a look
http://www.total-fishing-tackle.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=300&products_id=803

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Hi all,

Can you post a pic to give me some idea how wide they are im a size 8 but have worn a size 7 as long as they are not to narrow, I have A brand new TFG 55lt backpack primal still with tags and labels attached if your interested here is a link so you can have a look
http://www.total-fishing-tackle.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=300&products_id=803

Hey Woodstock,
thanks for the offer fella, but unfotunately not what im after. I think they maybe a little narrow for you if you take an 8.
I do appreciate the offer though.

Cheers,

Paul

D

Deleted dude 7861

Just out of interest (as skint until end of month lol) how much were you looking for these boots as I'm a size 7 and need something better than my army assault boots. I was looking at something like these for cold/wet weather

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Just out of interest (as skint until end of month lol) how much were you looking for these boots as I'm a size 7 and need something better than my army assault boots. I was looking at something like these for cold/wet weather

erm, how does £25 sound /

Cheers,

Paul

D

Deleted dude 7861

That sounds good if they have plenty of life left in them. I know this is meant to be a swap section but haven't got anything to swap really although I can swap some money via paypal if that's ok? :D Pm me with details as not sure how much postage would be, I should have just enough in my paypal account,

Matt.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE