Lovely refurbished axe for swaps!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo!

Another item up for swaps..

My little axe! I spent alot of time turning this little guy into what he is now. When I first found it the rusting and pitting in certain aireas was atleast a cm deep!

Anyway, I cut away lots of steel, reshaped it from its kind of ugly original form into a mini Hudson bay type pattern. All tidied up, sharpened till it can shave and with a brand new handle.. And a new leather mask!

I've got axes for work that I use these days, real old beaters and I simply don't need this little fella. Although I'd like to keep it I will just end up with mountains of tools (nearly there now lol)!

So, for swaps it be..

Pictures, pictures ,pictures!

In case anyone is curious I made the sheath from a belt. Its nice and thick and hand stitched.

What would I like for this little beast?

Not sure.. but the value of this axe is about £35+? It cost me money for the handle, wedge and metal wedge. Not including the many hours I spent doing it and the materials to do the clean up job!

Still looking for airguns, crossbows and knives for the collection. Although I'm not in to fixed blade knives I am open to offers. Banjo, catapults and a pocket watch too.

Any questions please ask!

Cheers for looking,

Samon

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Just to let you know, this is still available!

It weighs 500grams in total.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
as much as i do like this axe it is not ideal for me, so a bump!

open to offers here, prefer shooty and cutty stuff but set in stone.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I dont like bumping threads too much but I do need this gone.

Looking for catapults and some crossbow bolts, full size to fit a Barnet wildcat!

TroubledTalent

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2014
The woods
I like your overstitch wheel haha

I posted in another thread of yours, same parafin blowtorches to offer, and I'd like the axe aswell if you want to strike a deal. I do have a parafin flamethrower, but that is WW2 and worth around 3k >_<!

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Oh sorry I missed your reply! I am currently looking for non working parafin blow torches.. but I guess yours may be working and in good nick? (I'll strip them for project parts)

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Will consider a straight swap for an estwing axe, if its in good condition!

Last attempt before it goes to 'auction'.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Still too lazy to have bothered with the auction site, so one last try before it goes into 'the box'!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE