Lots of yew!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

calgarychef

Forager
May 19, 2011
woking
Well it looks like I'll be moving back to Canada in July and my treasured stack of yew needs a loving home. I've got some nice billets to make take down or they can be spliced to make one piece bows. This is decent wood and is free of large knots. There are also a couple of staves, and they are over 6' long so should make great bows.

I'm in Woking, Surrey and obviously you'll need to come and pick them up. This would best suit someone who wants them all so they go in one trip but I'm willing to work with folks if they only want enough for one bow. I've got some pics I can email if you're serious. If you're not serious please let's not waste each others time.

Im willing to trade for lots of bits so don't be afraid to offer whatever you have got. If you're a serious bow maker and want to trade raw wood for a finished bow I'd be all over that idea.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE