Lots of new kit yay!!!

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
Hi people I have brought a fair bit of kit recently as I am sorting my sleep system. I ordered a Hennessy hammock deluxe (zipped) from the bushcraft store last Thursday with 1st class postage but haven't got it yet any ideas?? Or is the normal?? I have also traded a stove for a Dutch army sleeping bag it's brill. And a alpkit mat traded for a knife. I can't wait for it all to arrive and get out and use it. 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ateallthepies

Native
Aug 11, 2011
hertfordshire
The Bushcraft Store are normally pretty good with delivery times for me though everything delivered has been a bit slower cos of Chrimbo. Give 'em a ring would be best? They are not too far from you, I never realized they are based in Enfield so only 30 mins max away for me!!

Thoth

Nomad
Aug 5, 2008
Hertford, Hertfordshire
Careful now Ateallthepies, you are just 30 mins away from financial ruin! I sometimes just pop in for a cuppa & a browse, but seldom leave without shiny kit :-D

Give them a call Tomcoles, they are a pretty solid lot, who provide a good service as a rule.

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
So the hammock arrived today after calling the lads at the bushcraft store and it was the wrong hammock there mistake not mine. So I drove to the shop and exchanged it. They gave me some discount due to the mix up and I brought a SFA while I was there. I have to admitt apart from the mix up there customer service was exceptional. I would strongly advise them. Big thankyou guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE