looking for two things. crusader cup and a piece of wood

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
firstly am looking for a piece of wood that would look nice as a stick tang handleprobably about 5 inches by 1 and half by 1 and half lots to trade for it.
also cos my deal fell through im looking for a bcb crusader cup. and cooker if possible. again lots of nice stuff to trade. cheers guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi mate am wanting the wood for my mate who has just started a new hobby of stick tang handling. he has lots of stuff camp related to trade but wanted some photos and roughly what you are after for the timber hope that's helpful cheers
i have some lovely laburnum. i will measure what size the pieces are. what do you have to trade?

jack5319

Sep 23, 2013
manchester
hi mate am wanting the wood for my mate who has just started a new hobby of stick tang handling. he has lots of stuff camp related to trade but wanted some photos and roughly what you are after for the timber hope that's helpful cheers

i will measure it up first and if they are roughly the right size i will get some pictures and we can go from there

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE