Looking for people to do some hiking with

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 31, 2016
Australia
I have just arrived in the UK after 3 weeks traveling South America and am looking to find some outdoorsy people to do outdoorsy things with. I am a 21 year old Australian staying in kilmacolm and am keen to do some hillwalking and overnight wild camping.

Even if nobody can join me it would be great to have some suggestions of things to do in the inverclyde area

Cheers in advance,

Robbie :)

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Hi Robbie,

There are one or two fellas in your area I think. I'm just a few hours south in Dumfries. I'm not sure about hiking, but there are some scottish meet-ups coming up if you check the Scotland North and Scotland South section of the meet-up forum. There is one up at Loch Maree end of Oct, one at Galashiels same time, and one at Comrie Croft in Perthshire in December if you are interested

Welcome aboard :)

Aug 31, 2016
Australia
Hi Robbie,

There are one or two fellas in your area I think. I'm just a few hours south in Dumfries. I'm not sure about hiking, but there are some scottish meet-ups coming up if you check the Scotland North and Scotland South section of the meet-up forum. There is one up at Loch Maree end of Oct, one at Galashiels same time, and one at Comrie Croft in Perthshire in December if you are interested

Welcome aboard :)

Cheers! I'll keep an eye out on that forum. I was thinking of doing a wild camp over the weekend or during the week next week on the Knapps just outside the village, where would be best to post it to find others?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE