Looking for a third in a 3-WAY TRADE

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
NOW READ CAREFULLY:

Wild Thing and I are looking for someone to join in as a third in this ground-breaking 3 way trade.

I have this canteen that he's after. So that's ear-marked for Wild Thing.

Canteen2-1.jpg

He is offering this UK drawknife, bit tired but can easily be made to sit up and beg with some TLC

Photo0086.jpg

Photo0088.jpg

Photo0087.jpg

Now this is where you come into the picture. I have enough drawknifes to sink a small battleship so I'm not that interested in having another. However, what I would like is some brown leather dye. Nothing special but something not acrylic based, haven't tried acrylic to be honest, but I'd prefer the solvent or whatever based the Fieblings stuff is.

So would you like a drawknife from Wild Thing and have some brown leather dye to send on to me? That's the third person we're missing in ths trade.

Fit the bill? Drop me a PM and reply to this posting.

Couild I have written this anymore clearer? Hope not.

Last edited:

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
The dye you are after costs next to nawt from any good shoe shop and that draw knife has probably another 100 years left it it after a little TLC. I use one very similar to make my bows.
If i didnt already have a draw knife i would be off down the shop to buy you some dye.
Have a free bump and some free info!

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hi mate ill be the third if that ok with you i have a brand new bottle just got put through the door yestersay.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hi mate ill be the third if that ok with you i have a brand new bottle just got put through the door yestersay.
now, it is feibings as i only use there stuff, it is the spirit based which you need, but i only use the oil based, so it is surplus to my requirements.
if that fits the bill.
we have a deal.

Biker

Swapped to the man with thimble like fingers by the sounds of things. Thanks Lee.

Yeah I know the price of dye is next to nothing I suppose but I figured this is a good deal for all and like you said you've got a drawknife already and don't need another, whereas Lee obviously does. So three fella's are now three happy bunnies.

I'll send you a PM Lee for the address the spirit based leather dye needs to be sent to and leave it to you to PM Wild Thing to give him your address. OK?

Glad that worked out and didn't linger on for days.

Last edited:

Biker

Just read a PM to say Wild Thing had received the water canteen from me today. My Mother emailed me this afternoon to say the brown leather dye had also arrived safe and sound, thanks Lucky Lee. Wild Thing said in the PM that he's posted the drawknife on to you.

Looks like this three-way trade worked really well for all concerned. Thanks chaps, I'm well pleased!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE