Looking for a sewing machine

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
I'll swap you this one for some beer :) It's not fettled or in the best of nick but the basics work. I was looking to revert it back to a hand crank but... CBA :) I can even deliver down to castle semple at some point

Cheers,

Alan

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Well done, gsb, you'll love the 99k, they're a fabulous machine and lighter than the other Singers which makes them a good piece of kit to move around and use in different locations; strong and durable, they produce a very nice stitch..................................atb mac

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Well done, gsb, you'll love the 99k, they're a fabulous machine and lighter than the other Singers which makes them a good piece of kit to move around and use in different locations; strong and durable, they produce a very nice stitch..................................atb mac

Cheers buddy, it'll be a learning curve..... Especially as the only machines I've used in the past were electric pedal types! Not a lot of experience using sewing machines either so fingers crossed.

Only bought it to use with the thinner leathers I use as I d enjoy hand sewing I find it calming, but the thinner leathers are a chore to sew.

Orric

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Arrived...... Just got to figure out how to use it now!
3abupave.jpg

Orric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE