Look what I found

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Found this barn owl wing while walking the dog.

2013-03-12 15.41.00 by Sami knives, on Flickr

Whether it got mauled by a dog, or ate by a buzzard, I don't know. Maybe it just died of age. Anyway, I'm sure I'll find a use for it in some crafty project someday.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland

Niels you could make a Hawaiian Owl feather cape. (Think you'd have to "find" a few more owls though).

Owl feather fan
55fdf8d7-3c53-4792-aff7-4ad7d1c898ac

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Thanks! That fan looks achievable:) I found one other barn owl once, it got spooked by a dog (someone elses dog in a reserve where there's not even dogs allowed)and killed itself dead against a tree. I had it stuffed (despite it's unnessecary death, I thought it would have some use that way) and it now sits proudly on the bookshelf in my room.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Goatboy is that a Firefly quote in your signature?

It is that Wattsy, I change them from time to time. Last time was "Kerls, wollt ihr ewig leben?", though this time I was torn between the winner and "let me make this abundantly clear".
You a Serenity Firefly fan then?
GB.

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
It is that Wattsy, I change them from time to time. Last time was "Kerls, wollt ihr ewig leben?", though this time I was torn between the winner and "let me make this abundantly clear".
You a Serenity Firefly fan then?
GB.

I am indeed my favourite tv show ever, just a shame it was cancelled so early

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
I bought one of these last night...

amyrujas.jpg

Got it from Limiteed on FB- only available for a few more hours I think, not been on their website but might be for sale on there too

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE