Longstrider Loveless!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lynx

Nomad
Jun 5, 2010
Wellingborough, Northants
Well a couple of months back I asked Ian (Longstrider on the BB website) if he would make me a new knife along similar lines to a Loveless Hunter with a few tweeks. I had seen one or two different pictures that gave me an idea of what I was looking for. Fortunately I pass his workshop every day and so it was easy to drop in and discuss materials, design and the detail etc. Emails and phone calls followed and having chosen with great care all of the materials I wanted he got to work.

Well, I picked up my new knife the other day and what a beauty it is. Ian said it’s the best knife he has ever made and I will leave you to be the judge of that. Ian will be along at some stage to fill you in with all the technical specs. I can tell you the blade is made from 01 steel and the scales are premium desert ironwood.

Here’s the pics:

Dscf2336-S.jpg

Dscf2348-S.jpg

Dscf2347-S.jpg

Dscf2345-S.jpg

Dscf2331-S.jpg

Dscf2353-S.jpg

As you might imagine I am over the moon. :) It’s quite a heavy beast also!

Thanks for looking!

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
That looks lovely :) .... Ian showed me some of his knives at the moot and I have to say I was very impressed, but what you have there is a masterpiece!

Ed

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
Tech Spec for those who are interested ...

Longstrider Loveless Style Drop Point Hunter

4mm thick 01 blade.
Guard is Nickel Silver
Spacers are of brass, nickel silver and black G10
Handle slabs are Premium Desert Ironwood Burl
Nickel Silver mosaic pins 1/4"
Brass lanyard tube 6mm
Sheath is of 3.5mm full tan shoulder.

Really glad you're so happy with it Lynx :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE