Longstrider Knife sharpening

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
I would just like to say a big thank you to Longstrider for sorting out a couple of my knives yesterday, Damm good service with instruction as well, and a top bloke to deal with. A workshop like santas grotto it's a good job he doesn't have a card machine or I could have emptied my account...
Ta very much Ian

Ps mods if this is in the wrong place please relocate it.

Usual caveats just a happy customer...

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
he put an edge on my fav folder 3 years ago - even though its my edc and regular user the convex on it is so well done a ham fist like me can keep it hair popping l

Totally agree.

Longstrider sharpened me a few blades many moons ago, and such is the edge he puts on them, they are a doddle to maintain on one of his strop & compound sets
(good business savvy?) lol
I cannot recommend this kit highly enough, it has transformed my sharpening 'skills'
And as you can see, it gets a lot of stick.

Last edited:

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Yep the man is a born salesman I came away with strop and smurf poo as well after seeing it in action and when he speaks about where you've been going wrong you certainly listen. Great chap I loved how he explained how and why and where I was was going wrong with my current as it happens non technique....

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Yep, he can get 'em sharp alright.

[video=youtube_share;Zk3EB5VRUQQ]http://youtu.be/Zk3EB5VRUQQ[/video]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE