Lone Wolf Harsey T2 Micarta_First Impressions (lot of pics)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Alfredo

Settler
Oct 25, 2009
ITALY (ALPS)
Hi everybody,
yesterday I received the Lone Wolf T2, ordered from USA 2 weeks ago. Though you may interested in first impression about this folder.

Let's start with any specs:
Lone Wolf Knives Harsey T2 Tactical Blade
Red/Black Micarta
Limited Edition - Only 110 made
Blade Length: 3.9 in.
Overall Length: 8.8 in.
Overall Weight: 5.2 oz.
Blade Material: CPM-S30V premium high-carbon stainless steel
Handle Material: Red/black layered Micarta
Liners: Titanium
Pocket Clip: Stainless steel
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty

Well, mine T2 is with a red/black layered micarta...you may found anyway a limeted edition with green/black micarta

pocket clip is generous, and quite confortable, my only complaints is that just a position is possible...

the construction is open wide, I like this because of cleaning it's easy...

bearing brass (I like...)

accuracy on construction and assembling...

on the blade you have specs of the knife...

a comparative pic with any of my preferred folders (Spy Military BG42 and Benchmade Rift 950-1)

handling the T2...

My firts impressions (to be confirmed on using of course): a quite big folder, well builded, strong enough to be used for heavy jobs on the field. Handling: comfortable. Due also to the titanium liners, wheight is not a problem. Well sharpen out of the box. Enough smooth opening. It's on the way to be one of my preferred, but I'm waiting for any more serious test on the filed. I could assign a 8/10 vote :) for the moment.
Hope you enjoi :)
Ciao, Alfredo

rcs

Forager
Jul 24, 2008
Pill
Nice knife Alfredo, nice writeup too, its a knife i quite fancy getting hold of.

regards,
Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE