London meet up 35

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi all. Long time since we had a meet up. Anyone interested. If so give dates that you can do. Welcome to you LadySmyth. Hope to see you. The meet is at The George. London Bridge. As usual any day in week OK for me. Will be good to see some of the old crowd and new ones too.

LadySmyth

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2017
UK
Hi all. Long time since we had a meet up. Anyone interested. If so give dates that you can do. Welcome to you LadySmyth. Hope to see you. The meet is at The George. London Bridge. As usual any day in week OK for me. Will be good to see some of the old crowd and new ones too.
So sorry, I've only just seen this :/ (mum passed peacefully on the 6th so that must be why im all distracted)... You still up for a meet up soonish? Thanks for the welcome too :)

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Sorry to hear about your Mum. Definitely up for a meet. Name a weekday and I am normally available. Will be good to meet up. Will leave it with you.

LadySmyth

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2017
UK
If it's too short-a-notice for woodpoet, im going to suggest an alternative... The following week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday (6th - 9th March)??? Are those dates still good for you Red Kite?

LadySmyth

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2017
UK
Btw, I'm fine with 2nd March if woodpoet confirms too 👍

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
If it's too short-a-notice for woodpoet, im going to suggest an alternative... The following week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday (6th - 9th March)??? Are those dates still good for you Red Kite?

Afraid I'm on call for work that week, so unlikely I'd be able to make it

LadySmyth

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2017
UK
Afraid I'm on call for work that week, so unlikely I'd be able to make it
Lets just do it then... It will be good to meet you with or without woodpoet anyhow Red 👍 Which pub do you peeps usually up in? London Bridge somewhere?

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
Managed to get hold of Woodpoet, and he will be there too. Have PM's you my mobile to save you accosting a load of strange men in the bar :)

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi all. Sorry I haven't been on for a few days. I will be there around 1630. See you there. Look forward to seeing you. About strange men in bar. Always loads of them especially the Bush craft crowd. ( ha ha )

LadySmyth

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2017
UK
Thanks Red :) And woodpoet, hehehe, i hope strange women are just as welcome as strange men... Cu both later 👍

FlashPan

Forager
Sep 7, 2015
Norf London
Hello all,

Sorry I did not see this sooner. Am living in North London and work in West. Would be glad if I'm in country to stroll along to your next meet. Never really met up with anyone else before, so will be quite nice to see others.

Cheers

LadySmyth

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2017
UK
Hello all,

Sorry I did not see this sooner. Am living in North London and work in West. Would be glad if I'm in country to stroll along to your next meet. Never really met up with anyone else before, so will be quite nice to see others.

Cheers
Hi FlashPan :) yeah, just keep your eye on these threads... You'd be very welcome 👍

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Yes FlashPan everyone always welcome. Would be good to meet you at next meet. LadySmyth It was great to meet you. I think Stewart said in two weeks for our Epping Forest meet but will text him and find out for sure. I have your number so will text you as soon as I find out.

LadySmyth

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2017
UK
Yes FlashPan everyone always welcome. Would be good to meet you at next meet. LadySmyth It was great to meet you. I think Stewart said in two weeks for our Epping Forest meet but will text him and find out for sure. I have your number so will text you as soon as I find out.
Thanks woodpoet, good to meet you too :) The date for Epping Forest is 25th March, but what i wanted to know was where is it posted on these forums? When i spoke to Red, he said he'd made a post and i was just wanting the link to it... No worries tho mate, I'll ask Red 👍

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE